isu armac insurance logo

Medicare Supplement

Medicare Supplement

Did you know that 13% of the California population are Medicare beneficiaries?

It is true! While this may seem like a small percentage, this number continues to grow. If you are 65 years of age, or will be turning 65 soon, you may want to consider looking into Medicare. If you have already done so, this is a great start! However, it is important to keep a few options in mind. In the event that your healthcare costs exceed your Medicare allowances, there are supplements that can kick in to cover the rest. Have you considered adding Medicare supplements to your plan?

What are the benefits of Medicare supplements?

Medicare supplements are designed to help cover healthcare costs AFTER Medicare has kicked in. Generally, Medicare will cover about 80% of your medical costs. Medicare SUPPLEMENTS can cover the other 20%.

Medicare can help cover the differences for the following:

  • Visits to the doctor
  • Pharmaceutical prescriptions
  • Specialized care
  • And more…

In some cases, you may not be able to cover the difference, even after Medicare. If you find that this is typically the case for you, then a Medicare supplement plan may be your next best option. The last thing that any individual needs is to struggle with healthcare costs, even with a basic Medicare plan in place!

Learn more about Medicare supplements, today!

At ISU – Armac, we want to make the entire insurance-buying process as simple as possible. While Medicare may seem difficult to understand, we promise we are here to guide you. Our trusted agents make it a priority to answer all questions and concerns about supplements along the way.

Allow us to show you how simple Medicare can be! Please contact us at your earliest convenience by dialing 760-241-7900 or filling out our free quote form. We will be getting back to you as soon as possible to get started!